Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gone too long

I clearly have been gone from Arkansas for a long time. Last  night I went out to eat with my family and I was awestruck. I haven't seen that many people wearing camo since I was in the army. I saw more cowboy hats and John Deere caps then I knew were in existence. I was amazed at how different I saw things. Have I really been gone that long? Wow. Just wow. I never realized how country Fayetteville was, well is. The funny things is I know people who wont live in Fayetteville because it is too city. Anyway....
I am evil. Why you ask? I love it. LOVE it that Michael Phelps was busted for weed. I cant stand that guy. I think the whole 8 medals thing was a joke. No way you will convince me that he won the 7th. They gave it to him so he could get 8. It was a sham. I think it is just great now that they are going to rip him to shreds for this. Justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment