Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fear and loathing in Fayetteville

I started this blog because I felt that I needed a place to vent. Somewhere I could just let things out. Then I wound up not ever writing here. I have felt so negative lately that I just didn’t bother writing anything. To be honest lately I have just been a total wimp. I have been living in fear and self loathing. I hate where my life is at the moment and I have just been to afraid to do anything about it. I spend my life dreaming of the future and living in the past. I waste so much time and energy pouring over stupid mistakes that I have made. Its not going to be easy but I have to make a change. I can’t go on just treading water. I need to swim and not worry so much about drowning. Now if only I can get it from the page to my life. 


one more thing. Thanks for kicking me in the butt. You are a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment